Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Can't Wait to Meet You!

Dear Carroll Leadership in Technology Magnet Middle School Families, 

I am thrilled to have joined the Carroll community as your new principal and lead learner. Together, we will achieve academic excellence by providing all students with opportunities to fulfill their dreams. 

First and foremost, I would love to meet you. 

Please stop by one of our informal 'Meet the Principal' events this summer: Wednesday, July 22 at 4:00pm or Tuesday, July 28 at 1:00pm. I fully intend to get to know each and every Carroll family this school year to ensure that I am able to best support the unique needs of our school community. 

Secondly, your input is valued and appreciated. 

I strongly encourage you to let your voice be heard by participating in our 'Cougar Vision Round Table' event on Thursday, August 6 at 5:30pm

Building a challenging, highly competitive, innovative, positive, and safe school environment that is supportive of all stakeholders is my top priority. It is my mission and practice to articulate, formulate, and disseminate a culturally responsive, student centered program built on accountability, collaboration, respect, and trust. 

I am strongly committed to collaborating with teachers, students, families, and community members to maximize student achievement and exceed expected growth outcomes for all learners. I plan to listen, learn, build on existing best practices, and establish a shared, purposeful vision that will support our very bright future. 

Please do not hesitate to contact me with your questions and/or concerns at any time. 

It is my pleasure to serve you. 

Carroll Proud, 


Elizabeth MacWilliams
Lead Learner

No comments:

Post a Comment