There are just nine days until spring break, and forty-five days until our first EOG assessment! Time is flying.
Thank you to all of our families who shared their thoughts about Carroll's calendar for next school year. The results are as follows:
Would you support replacing the six early release days in the 2018-19 calendar with teacher workdays?
- 157 Participants
- 87.9% Yes
- 12.1% No
We have submitted our proposal to the the Board of Education. They will vote on March 20.#RelationshipsMatter! Last week, 658 of Carroll's student leaders participated in a Relationships survey; 217 6th graders, 227 7th graders, 214 8th graders.
I have positive relationships at Carroll.
- 92.4% Yes
The teachers at Carroll care about me.Some updates and reminders:
- 89.7% Yes
- Principal's Advisory Council, Monday, March 19
- 2:45 p.m. in the Learning Commons
- Agenda: Competency-Based Progress Reports
- 5/29-6/8: Extend 1 (Regional Programs)
- 5/30: 6th & 8th Grade Reading/7th Grade Math
- 5/31: 6th & 8th Grade Math/Math 1/7th Grade Reading
- 6/1: 8th Grade Science
- 6/4-6/6: Make-ups
Have a fantastic week!